Pack up the sewing machine that’s gathering dust and bring it along to this 2 1/2 hour workshop where you’ll learn to:
• wind a bobbin
• change the needle
• insert the correct presser foot
• select the most useful stitches and functions on your machine
• choose the right type of thread
• choose the best fabric for your own projects
Together we’ll sew a quick and useful project to take home.
This isn’t your grandma’s sewing class, this is fun, fresh and modern. You’ll love the range of fabrics and projects available today.
You’ll leave this workshop confident that you can sew on your own!
Date: Saturday, October 25
Time: 10am – 12:30pm
Place: The Artory, 1141 Elden Street, Suite 218 Herndon VA
- your sewing machine, power cord, and foot pedal
- several sewing machine needles
- your machine’s presser feet
- your machine’s manual
All other supplies are included.